Nursing Jobs in Bangalore
Nursing is a growing profession in Bangalore. This profession has never been in as much in demand as it is now in Bangalore. With the boom in Bangaloren economy more and more people are investing heavily in the health care industry. Every large and small city is being chosen for the opening of hospitals or nursing homes. And with the opening of such large number of health care centers there is a growing demand for nursing jobs in Bangalore.
Scope of Nursing Jobs in Bangalore
Nursing duties in Bangalore are manifold. They include different kind of responsibilities. When you take up a nursing job at the initial level, you have to take care of the bedside patients. Once you grow up the hierarchy level and become a senior nurse you may be needed to manage special group of people like pediatric, psychiatric, intensive care patients etc. All this needs specialized skills. They are also involved in providing medication, keeping patient records, monitoring progress, looking after the administration, setting up and operating medical equipment, and several other small chores.
Certified nurses are highly in demand in Bangalore. Several colleges provide certified nursing courses. With a certificate you can easily climb the hierarchy level. Nurses in Bangalore can find jobs in nursing homes, clinics and health departments, orphanages and old age homes, military, schools, industrial houses and factories, railways and public sector medical departments, and training institutes as educators.
Types of Nursing Jobs Available in Bengaluru
- Hospital Nursing: Hospital nurses offer huge openings. They usually work in specialized areas like maternity, surgery, pediatrics, intensive care, obstetric, rehabilitative etc.
- Health Nursing: These nurses work in private clinics or small health centers in urban and rural area. They provide basic medical services. They even instruct others on intensive care, health education, disease prevention, nutrition and child care.
- Military Nursing: The armed forces recruit nurses to provide services to the armed forces.
- Educators: Ones you gain experience you can get into teaching nursing.
- Industrial Nursing/ Occupational Health Nursing Jobs: As an industrial nurse you will have to work under the direction of the industrial physicians. Your work will be primarily related to preventive safety measures. Needless to say such jobs are usually available in industrial sectors of the country.
- Psychiatric Nursing Jobs: In this capacity you have to work with patients suffering from emotional and psychological disorder.
- Pediatric Nursing Jobs: It requires you to take care of sick babies and children.
- Travel Nursing Jobs: In this nurses have to travel from one place to another to work on temporary basis because of nursing shortage.