Business cards can be one of the best tools for marketing. If used in the right way, these small cards can help you draw the attention of several customers at ease and make your business successful.
However, many business owners do not know the importance of business cards and hesitate to use it.
After much observation, experts have suggested some great places for leaving business cards.
- In the Cabs: One of the time tested and obviously one of the most effective way of attracting the attention of people is to drop a business card in a cab. It will easily attract the attention of the passengers traveling after you and many of them might be interested in ringing you up to order for the product you sale.
- On the Train: Leaving a business card on the train table or in any of the pouches of the seats is considered to be a good practice.
- Don’t Forget About Bus: You can try out leaving a business card in the bus. Yet, it might not always be effective for all types of businesses. If you are targeting the local people and offer products or services, which can be of their use, you can surely consider about buses.
- Bank Counters: This is one of the best ways of dropping your cards and attracting the attention of people. Leave your card on the bank counters or bank tables. Make the cards attractive and precisely mention about the products or services that you offer. This will help you attract the attention of the prospective clients or customers.
- Local Restaurants: This is also a great way of attracting the attention of prospective clients or customers. If you can make an attractive business card and leave it out on the restaurant table, it will help you in attracting the attention of the next people who come to the table. If they are interested they may call you up or can also refer other people who are looking for the services or products offered by you.