Top 10 Most Profitable Small Businesses to Start in 2011 and 2012
Starting up a business is one way to be your own boss and also to be able to determine your own income level. There are certain businesses that are more inclined to succeed given the current economic status of the country. The top 10 businesses to start include those in the service industry, food industry, technology, as well as those that can make the lives easier for those who may be facing problems due to the economy.
List of Top 10 Businesses to Start in Year 2011 – 2012
Here are the top 10 new businesses to launch as well as ideas in how to launch them properly:
- Cleaning services: Cleaning services are always in demand, even in tough economies. One way to start up this type of business is by word of mouth. Those who are working are more inclined to pay someone for cleaning so that they do not have to do the chores themselves.
- Pet Sitting: Pet sitting is a business that never goes out of style. With many people having to go back to work, they need someone at home to look after Fido. You can be that someone and like many local service businesses, this can get off the ground by word of mouth.
- Repairs for homes: Even if you do not have experience in the trades, home repairs are one way that you can make money. There are many repairs that you can offer to make that will save those who need them some money as well as enable you to start your own business. Cosmetic repairs such as painting and even floor installation can be done by the layman with little experience in this field.
- Yard maintenance: Again, with so many people working additional hours and even more jobs, there can be little time for yard maintenance. Offer package deals for those who partake of this business endeavor, such as tree trimming as well as grass cutting and lawn cleanup. You can also offer to clean up after pets in the yard, a service that people are always grateful to pay for.
- Food Business: With the focus on eating healthier, those who have a business where they can help schools, businesses and even municipalities learn to eat healthy as well as have access to healthier foods are in demand. Those who start up this type of business should have a background in nutrition and can offer their services as well as the foods to schools and other institutions that are in need of healthier food alternatives.
- Health Drinks: Health drinks can be sold by those who are looking for a way to make money. People are looking for a supplements as well as vitamins that are easy to consume and can be taken in the form of drinks. There are ample opportunities to get in on multi level marketing plans that promote healthy drinks to those who are looking for these options
- Vegetable and Fruits Business: Growing local vegetables and fruits and selling them is one of the hottest businesses to be in right now. Even if you only have a small amount of land, you can grow vegetables and fruits and even sell them to those who are looking for local growers.
- Economic Advisors: Economic advisors with a firm grasp on the economy can offer to help those who may be in over their heads when it comes to debt. Learning how to consolidate debt as well as the options that are open for those who are in debt can be useful information that can net you some money when you use it to help others who are facing economic hardships.
- Home Counselors: This is a business that has developed in wake of the foreclosure crisis. Those who understand foreclosure laws in the state in which they are in as well as how to help complete forms and other documents to avoid foreclosure can make a business of helping those who may be facing foreclosure of their home. The knowledge of how to work with lenders to avoid foreclosures can become a business solution.
- Technological Solutions Advisor: New technology is something that many people have a problem understanding but would like to use. Those who have a firm grasp in how to make the most of this technology can turn their knowledge into a business by helping others gain the information that they need so that they, too, can take advantage of the new technological devices that are out there to make their lives easier.