What are Some Ways to Get Grants for Opening a Small Business
Question 1: It was Really Overwhelming and Inspiring to see so many young entrepreneurs in this site of yours.
Like All others over her Even I have an interest in becoming an Entrepreneur. I have done my BBM with Finance and working in a BPO for past 8 months. I want to start any Small scale business with my friend only for Weekends(Sat & Sun). My Investment would would be little, as I want to get a taste of business in small time before going full time.
I am looking to open my own small business in NJ and NYC, as I have my own land there and I can easily manage my business. Can you guys share some nice ideas to open some small but lucrative business? Your Ideas would help me grow.
Question 2: Hi, I work with bank in NJ, job timings are not fixed, I have to work more than 10 hrs in a day.
Answer: There are many small businesses you can do from home. It really depends on your skills, expertise and your past experience.
Some of the attractive small business ideas I can share with you.
- Daycare Business
- Bakery Business
- Catering Business
- Clothing Retailing
- Cleaning Services Business
Grants To Open Small Business
- There are many ways to get monetary aid.
- Venture Funding
- Loans from Banks
- Loans from Private Investors
- Grants from Family and Friends
- First and foremost thing to get grants from Banks for opening small business is “Keep your credit scores in Good Standing”
- Banks usually check credit score of business owner, before giving any loans or advances.
To do any business profitably and successfully, you will need good experience.