Medical Transcription is a field related to health care. It is growing by leaps and bounds. So jobs can be available in plenty in this field. In the US and other western countries the entire healthcare industry is based on insurance. Detailed medical records help to facilitate processing of insurance claims.
MT Jobs in Hyderabad and Secunderabad for Fresher’s
The western world is heavily outsourcing on these kind of work to India. Initially it was an in-house affair completed within the four walls of the doctor’s office or hospital. Today with the development of outsourcing, it has become a part of the IT enabled services.
Why is it an evergreen field in Hyderabad?
In India, Hyderabad city has several medical transcription companies. Hyderabad is one of the few cities in India which have good command over English. It also has a large pool of workforce which again is available at cost-effectively. All this has catapulted Hyderabad as the hub of, Indian MT industry. It is today actively promoted by NASSCOM’s Vision Group for IT Enabled Services.
How to Get Online Work from Home?
- Online medical transcription is the process of transferring digital system recordings into readable texts. You need to have sufficient experience for this kind of job. Most of the companies recruit a lot of people as trainees and then hone their skills. If you have the required skills, it won’t take you much time to become an expert in this field.
- This work you can always do at your home if you have computer with internet connection. It is one of the most popular options available for people who are seeking freelance jobs.
Most Reputed Medical Transcription Companies in Hyderabad
- Askribe Medical Transcription Services
- Shaster Technologies Private Limited?
- TTI Chakkilam Typesetting Pvt Ltd
- Vasanth Scribes Limted
- Cosmos Technologies?
- Care Technologies India Pvt Ltd
- Mediland Transtech
- Capintels Trans Solutions Pvt Ltd
India’s foray into medical transcription began in a humble note. An estimated 1, 60,000 transcriptionists are expected to be employed by the industry .Today only one-fifth of the number is employed by this fledgling industry.