In the highly competitive world of jobs you need to set yourself apart from the rest of the individuals applying for jobs. If you are on the look out to bag Microsoft jobs information technology it is very important to obtain Microsoft Office Certification.
The certification can not only help you be a cut above others but also help you get more interviews, make you efficient at work and provide you with the advantage to seek higher salaries.
How to obtain a Microsoft technology degree?
- Choose your field of certification. You can sit for 11 exams for certification. They range from MCSA, Security on Microsoft Windows 2000 to MCSD on Microsoft.net.
- Get your self trained working in the IT field or from formal training classes. Microsoft offers e-learning. Many IT schools offer formal classroom settings.
- Review guide for the certification exams, available on the Microsoft website can be of great use. They also offer practice tests for you to take. Practice sufficiently.
- Register to take the exam. You can register online or at a testing center.
- Keep your certification current. Keep pace with the latest innovations Microsoft offers. Once you fall behind you get outdated.
Scope of MS Technology Jobs in India
Microsoft Technology jobs in India offer openings to a number of positions, The positions available for Microsoft jobs in India are Windows trainee .Net developers, software programmers, software development fresher, software testing jobs, Consultants, Application Programming in MS technologies, Internet solution developer jobs and Internet application jobs.
There are plenty of .NET developer’s jobs in India, career for Microsoft Consultants, Windows application vacancies in India, Support Engineer Exchange Server, Microsoft Project Support Professional, Microsoft Developer Support Jobs, Project leaders, Functional and technical application analyst’s positions, and managers in all major IT cities of India.
Salary for Microsoft Certified
MS technology jobs in India have an attractive pay package. A senior software programmer can take home a salary of anything between Rs 3, 00, 000 to Rs 5, 00, 000. This comes along many other additional perks.
Companies Using Microsoft Products and Technology in India
These includes cities like Delhi, Hyderabad Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, and Chennai.
Leading job providers of MS technology jobs in Bangalore are Microsoft India, Wipro Technologies, ComCreation Technologies Private Limited etc. Major companies in Hydreabad which offers excellent work environment and growth prospects are eSoft Consulting Ltd, Euclid Solutions Pvt. Ltd, IIC Technologies Pvt Ltd, Avighna IT Solutions etc.
Some important companies in Delhi and Mumbai, which can match the standards of major companies in Bangalore and Hyderabad are Mascomptel(I) Pvt. Ltd, Telserra Global Inc, Renaissance Solutions Godrej Infotech Ltd, Comprompt Solutions, Acer Software Solutions.
Cognizant Technology Solutions, Benchmark Softec Limited, Botree Software International Career, Broadgate Technical Services India Pvt. Ltd etc are some major companies in Chennai.
Companies like E-Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Elitecore Technologies Ltd and Growth Compusoft Exports Ltd are some famous recruiters of java professionals in Ahmedabad.