A turnkey business is a business that your purchase that provides everything you need to get started the minute you buy it. A common type of turnkey business is a franchise. Your purchase includes everything from inventory and uniforms to equipment, and sometimes even comes with the building to house your business.
Ideas to Jump Start Turnkey Business
If you decide to start a turnkey business you will have a lot to choose from. Be sure to research any business opportunity you are considering. Many of the turnkey businesses available are legitimate, but some are not. The cost of getting started in these turnkey businesses can range from a few hundred dollars to the hundreds of thousands. Be sure to have a budget in mind before deciding what kind of turnkey business you would like to own. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- You could purchase a ready built online store.
- You could purchase a franchise in the fast food industry. There are countless varieties to choose from and they often provide you with everything, including a building and territory.
- You could purchase a sit down restaurant franchise. As with fast food, these businesses generally provide you with everything necessary all the way up to a location.
- You could purchase a chain store franchise
- You could purchase a pet care franchise
- You could purchase a salon or health and lifestyle franchise.
- You can sell products for a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) company.
- You can purchase a website that makes profit off of people clicking on ads. This could be anything from a blog site to an informational website.
These are just a few of the many options available for a turnkey business.
Turnkey Businesses Women Can Start
Just about any turnkey business can be managed and run by a woman. Some may be more suited to the tastes of women than others. Here are some types of turnkey businesses you may want to consider.
- Many women choose to purchase a sit down restaurant, or fast food franchise.
- There are many different clothing companies that offer franchises.
- You could sell products for an MLM such as cosmetics, toys, books, candles, cleaning supplies, kitchen tools, and jewelry.
- You could open a hair salon franchise or a tanning salon franchise.
- You could purchase an embroidery franchise.
- You could invest in a franchise that offers pet care such as grooming.
- You could purchase and maintain a blog with clickable ads and write about anything that interests you. The more popular the topic the more money you will make.
- You could purchase a franchise for a children’s gym or recreational play area.
- You could look into companies that offer franchises in products for infants and children.
There are so many turnkey opportunities available that you should have no problem finding the one that is right for you. Find one that piques your interest, and fits your budget, and you can be a business owner in no time!